Jobo Pooks Albums

It was a steep learning curve back at the end of the 90s with my music as things changed on the music scene. Even name bands and members I spoke to realised that The Internet was going to severely impact their studio and live album CD sales and the introduction of new technology re studio equipment meant home and small scale studios were starting to boom. These days, digital portable studios are reasonably priced and far exceed the capabilities of the first cumbersome digi ones and with saving onto storage media, it makes things very easy to produce an end product that can be burned onto a CD if necessary using a PC. Not to mention software that can do everything now... even play the music for lazy bastards.


THE VOICES OF MAB © 2001 JOBO POOKS CAT NO/FRJP1

This was originally recorded on a four track tape analogue unit... Lots of ping ponging there. Later remixed in digital. It tells the story of Queen Mab, the legendary fairy queen whose quest was to steal the dreams of men.

This album is free to download for personal use only. If you wish to donate anything then please send £3 minimum to Zoe's Place children's hospice here. (NB: I am not affiliated with Zoe’s Place in any way. It's simply my charity of choice) Download Album: The voices of Mab.  © 2001 Jobo Pooks: Flesenge Records.  https://ln.sync.com/dl/1a62303e0#d5fbwi4g-pkeruxpk-yufx2mu8-bzdife3c

Copyright notice: © 2001 Jobo Pooks. Cat No/ FRJP1. Unauthorised use of this album and its content is prohibited.

Tracks:

1. The queen’s enchantment

2. The Capture

3. He sucuumbs

4. In for the kill

Lyrics:

In for the kill.

Your freedom calls and you search. She is not far from you. She moves as liquid emotion through the endless dream that has become your reality. You respond to her control and she fills your very soul with the light that will become a beacon for the many that will follow and be entranced by this vision of what they imagine will be the source of all they desire and will willingly lend themselves to her foolishly, knowing that after the spell of a thousand orgasms has shown itself to be nothing but a dream and that all she promised has become as empty as the great void they will face the truth of what has become of all who waste in her embrace and realise that the hour has come when the price must be paid, and as she slides from the back of your mind and turns to face you the dawn of your nightmare begins and she moves in for the kill. 


STICK THIS IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT © 2001 JOBO POOKS
Cat No/FRJP2 

My second album. The material on all my albums was created using guitars, keyboards, drum synth and all manner of household and kitchen paraphernalia to hand at the time. A mix of stuff I can't pigeonhole as far as genre goes. 

This album is free to download for personal use only. If you wish to donate anything then please send £3 minimum to Zoe’s Place children's hospice here. (NB: I am not affiliated with Zoe’s Place in any way. It's simply my charity of choice)

Download Album: Stick this in your pipe and smoke it. © 2001 Jobo Pooks: Flesenge Records. https://ln.sync.com/dl/0fa141710/vrzexyg3-mzptkvwh-z4yy6hgq-fh2e6u3z

Copyright notice: © 2001 Jobo Pooks. Cat No/ FRJP2. Unauthorised use of this album and its content is prohibited.

Tracks:

1.  Sansorial Heart

2. These Four Walls... Watch Video Here

3. Night Rain

4. Seraphic Diabolus

5. The Last Day

6. I Want You... Watch Video Here

7. Cape Greco

8. Church of Ash... Watch Video Here

9. A Sentient Light

10. Can I get a job at my age?

Lyrics:

These four walls.

I see our passions rise, the fire in your heart I see the love you gave, we are apart, but I still remember what it feels like while I am here in these four walls.

I hear the angels cry to come on home. I touch the vision of your soul. I still remember what it feels like while I am here in these four walls.

I still remember what it feels like while I am here in these four walls.

I want you.

 I want you, I want you, I want you, I want you.

Oh it's so hard, don't you see it? I want you to feel it to. Do you want me? Do you want me, Like I want you, like you want me to? Oh it's so hard, don't you see it? I want you to feel it to.

I want you....

Seraphic Diabolus

It could have been an angel it floated by so fast, I'll seek to find the answer to the light that shadows cast.

It could have been a whisper in the thunderstorm in sight

I hear the touch of your coloured soul in the darkness of the light.

Church of Ash.

(Chorus) Church of idiots. Church of fools. Church of hypocrites. Church of mules. Church of business. Church of cash. Church of ending. Church of ash.

Church of idiots in all your many forms. Wake up and hear the cry of your children out there in the storms. Church of idiots, no one is above. Your children are deserting you,

you and your sick love. Church of idiots falling day by day. Live by your words, give all your gold away.

(Spoken)

You are taught to fear and this lesson will always bring you back to where you are. And all the time there was only fear itself. Listen to what you are taught. Just listen, see what you are shown, even with closed eyes. Hear what is said to you, just hear. Speak but tell no lies. Seek the wisdom of your own inner spirit, for there is where all answers lie. Pity the sheep in their millions, willing and ready to die. Follow your heart not a symbol. Wear not a robe or a sash. The kindred spirit will feed you, not the fools in the churches of ash.

The Last Day.

There in visions held by night, calls beasts forth left and right.

Not for food these monsters lust, built on hatred, fear mistrust.

Sent as guardians to calm the heart. Light the essence secures their start.

Eyes that see not want or need. Called forth for their master's greed.

How could we have been so wrong, deaf ears on our mother's song.

No thought for our future seeds. Helpless as our planet bleeds.

What will our children say, stood in fear on the final day.

Why am I the one to lose? I wasn't there, I couldn't choose.

Can I get a job at my age?

I can be just what I want, I can be like you.

I can sing a different song an I can follow through.

I can pat my belly rub my head and ring a bell.

Can I get a job at my age? Can I hell.

I can keep my legs straight and bend to touch my toes.

I can walk a thousand miles know all there is to know.

I can drink myself to death, I can dig a well.

Can I get a job at my age? Can I hell.

I can pull the ladies just like I used to do.

I can stay awake all night an I can fight the flu.

I can cut my head off an say that I feel swell.

Can I get a job at my age? Can I hell.

I can bend over backwards an I can kill a dog.

I can go out with nuthin on in the rain and snow and fog.

I can stick needles in my eyes I'm a hard man can't you tell.

Can I get a job at my age? Can I hell.

I can kill a thousand men with a little tiny knife.

I can charm a beauty queen and make her be my wife.

I can fly on broomsticks an I can cast a spell.

Can I get a job at my age? Can I hell.

Can I hell. Can I hell.



TRANZMORPHATION © 2001 JOBO POOKS
Cat No/FRJP3

An Instrumental psycho trance album. Dark. This album is free to download for personal use only. If you wish to donate anything then please send £3 minimum to Zoe’s Place children's hospice here. (NB: I am not affiliated with Zoe’s Place in any way. It's simply my charity of choice)

Download Album: Tranzmorphation.  © 2001 Jobo Pooks: Flesenge Records. https://ln.sync.com/dl/577ac1850/gftbec7a-wq77g3bm-9txmmpev-85dn5auh

 Copyright notice: © 2001 Jobo Pooks. Cat No/ FRJP3. Unauthorised use of this album and its content is prohibited.

Tracks:

1. Space Junk

2. Riding Asteroids... Watch Video Here

3. Visions of the Future

4. The Metamorphosis... Watch Video Here

5. Welcome to who you are



CONDENSED VECTORS © 2001 JOBO POOKS Cat No/FRJP4

An Instrumental psycho trance album; this was inspired by the Sogyal Rinpoche book *The Tibetan book of living and dying*

This album is free to download for personal use only. If you wish to donate anything then please send £3 minimum to Zoe’s Place children's hospice here. (NB: I am not affiliated with Zoe’s Place in any way. It's simply my charity of choice)

Download Album: Condensed vectors. © 2001 Jobo Pooks: Flesenge Records. https://ln.sync.com/dl/ed27c38f0/piz22g8d-uaer5zce-weus5cfy-mpgin9qj

Copyright notice: © 2001 Jobo Pooks. Cat No/ FRJP4. Unauthorised use of this album and its content is prohibited.

Tracks:

1. Bodhicitta

2. Residing in the Rigpa

3. Beyond the Sound of Colour

4. The Doors of Perception... Watch Video Here

5. The View

6. The Ground Luminosity

7. The Bardo of Dharmata

8. Clear Awareness

9. Coming Back



CHRISTMAS TRIPE © 2001 JOBO POOKS Cat No/FRJP5

This album is dedicated to and in memory of a family member. She never got to hear the finished product, but the tracks she did hear in hospital before she made her transition gave her a hearty chuckle. I'm glad I was able to make her smile when others made her cry. Finishing this work, given it's jolly and plumptious content and the circumstances, was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. It was produced, as were all my albums, in the Flesenge Records Studio in 2001. A mixture of different styles and genres; there's even a club dance track in there. Pop type shite really.

It's a general piss-take on Christmas and all it involves and contains tracks that are funny, disturbing, thought provoking and full of sexual innuendo. The track, Stuffing my bird was banned from YouTube on numerous occasions with never an explanation, but eventually got left alone. Go figure. 

This album is free to download for personal use only. If you wish to donate anything then please send £3 minimum to Zoe’s Place children's hospice here. (NB: I am not affiliated with Zoe’s Place in any way. It's simply my charity of choice)

Download Album: Christmas tripe.  © 2001 Jobo Pooks: Flesenge Records. https://ln.sync.com/dl/f10a481b0/dr59mvas-2idepiwb-9gyt28xz-u6n9nkfd

Copyright notice: © 2001 Jobo Pooks. Cat No/ FRJP5. Unauthorised use of this album and its content is prohibited.

Tracks:

1. Stuffin my Bird... Watch Video Here

2. Barf Bag Christmas

3. Pull my Cracker

4. Leonard Cohen for Christmas... Watch Video Here

5. Shut Up

6. Turkey Trots

7. The Christmas Killer

8. Clem and M... Watch Video Here

9. Smelly Santa

10. Vindaloo Hole

11. The Christmas Bell Ends

12. Oh Halo Baby

Lyrics:

Stuffin my Bird.

The night before the fat man clambers down my flue. It's time to stuff my bird, There's nothing else for me to do. I pull the giblets out an I rinse them in the sink. I pull the legs apart, an it's juicy fine and pink.

(Chorus  Do you want stuffin baby, do you want everything you see? I've got melon balls, will you be wantin them with cream? My sprouts are firm and salty, I've got a lovely piece of meat. An if you chew it slowly you'll enjoy the taste so sweet.

Something's wrong baby, there's a funny kind of smell. I've checked the sell-by date, I've washed my hands and all is well. Where's it coming from? My socks are fresh my pants are slack. I had a taste before and I've got some stuck on my moustache. (Chorus) 

Hold the flaps baby, keep those legs pulled far apart. I'll get as much in as I can don't make me laugh in case I fart. Stick your hand over the hole to stop the contents spillin out. I'll stuff this onion in there before you start to scream and shout. Sage and onion,crispy skin. Sliced turkey, wafer thin. Mince pie, plum duff. Metty swinge has had enough. (Chorus)

Oh Halo Baby.

And it came to pass that three wise men were stoned and followed the light of what they thought was a star, but turned out to be the effects of some really heavy shit. And they came upon a stable, wherein was a baby and about the baby's head was a fiery ring. At first they thought the mother had set fire to the baby but realised they had found a really good dealer and after telling the story of the psychic, Moses, they hatched a plan and set up the greatest hoax man has ever known. God was created by man through fear of loneliness and of the unknown. Man has made god a business tool, a threat, a reason to kill, a way of controlling the many, a way of controlling himself. The only gods that exist are the gods that men create. Jesus Christ the mass hypnotist died 2000 years ago. Cut him lose and live in freedom.

Merry Christmas one and all.....

Leonard Cohen for Christmas.

You bought me a Leonard Cohen record and you played it till I couldn't take no more. You didn't care enough to get the headphones out. You just turned it up and crashed out on the floor. I wasn't strong enough to take this torture, my battered mind will never be the same. The songs I write have lost all of their fire. I cannot get this man out of my brain.

The elephant in the garden is whistling songs of hatred to the grass. The horney toad is chatting up my granny, his father was the moonbeam in my arse. The blasting wind that shimmers on the bedclothes, is radiant as the monk who sells guitars. I've given up believing I will ever be the same as the man who presses flowers up on Mars.

The only other present that you got me was the illustrated works of Leonard Cohen. My toe is sticking out the only pair of socks I've got. My riddled underpants are full of holes. The neighbours are all ganging up against me, a couple of them tried to slash their wrists. I wish you'd keep the windows shut and keep it to yourself, my mental health was never on your list.

The cornfly in my carrots is dancing up and down like Fred Astaire. A melancholy bumble bee is beating on my door, he say's he wants to come and cut my hair. The crabs you place before me sit and watch the TV screen for a glimpse of Gerry hiding from the cat. And all you seem to say to me as your eyes roll back and forth is this Leonard Cohen record's where it's at.

Dah dah da dah dah, da da dah da dah da dah da dah da dah ........

Smelly Santa.

There's a story I've to tell that would melt the coldest heart It's the story of a boy on Christmas day. When he woke up there was nothing but his brothers smelling farts. It's about a smell that wouldn't go away.

The family they were poor but their love it knew no end, everything they had they used to share. Their father was a Santa in the mall department store and their mother was a whore that didn't care.

The neighbours made petitions to run them out of town, the boys were made to feel like they were shite. The man next door got LSD and put it in some sweets and the boys believed the postman was a kite.

On Christmas morn the bells rang out the room was cold and bare. Mom and dad were nowhere to be seen. A policeman called to say that mom had been locked up for the night, a punter said her bomb doors were obscene.

A week went by and no one knew what happened to their pop. The neighbours told the boys he'd gone to hell. The room kept filling up with smoke the chimney must be blocked, they tried to clean it out and got the smell.

Dad had won the jackpot in the shop staff lottery, he thought he'd give the boys a little treat. They got a torch to find out if the blockage could be freed and there was Santa hanging by his feet.

The Christmas Bell Ends.

It's a fun time for everyone the parties are in swing Santa's everywhere have bulging sacks. The ladies are all dressing up to try and tempt their man. Everyone is looking for some cracke.

Lovers balls are everywhere but try to get inside, everyone is bursting at the seams. Don't forget your rubber hat the weather could be rough, do you take your chocolate log with cream.

(Chorus) When the Christmas bell ends inside you. When the Christmas balls begin to lose their glow. When your cheeks begin to sting you can't bear to touch your ring, that's the time to dip your bottom in the snow.

Come inside there's lots of room let your friends come to, people have been in and out all day. When you stroke my pussy don't forget to wash your hands, you know what cats are like when they're at play. (Chorus)

Would you like stuffing on the table? Do you want this cracker in your hand? Can I look inside your drawers to see what I can find to season up your meat I find it bland. (Chorus)

Willy has been playing games with Fanny she told him that she found it very hard to keep on playing with him in the parlour she's rather have him take her in the yard. (Chorus)

Rod and Dick are dancing with Regina, Rod's been up too long and getting sore. Regina wants to go and play with Rover, I think it's time I didn't say no more. (Chorus)

Turkey Trots.

7 O'clock Christmas night. The dinner was fine but something wasn't right. I've got a funny little rumble, I've got a twitching in my bot. Where did you buy that turkey from? You know the middle wasn't hot. I don't know if I'm gonna make it, I'm gonna do it in my pants. If I don't make it to the karzy get out the disinfectant.

(Chorus) Turkey trots got me on my feet. You need a lesson baby in how to cook that meat. I'm sweating hard and feeling woozy, this is seven in a row. You'll have to wait a minute baby, I think I'm gonna have to go.

Calamine lotion, Anadin. Where the hell is the milk of magnesia, this is doing me in? Open the windows baby, to get rid of the smell. What a way to spend a Christmas night, it's like being in hell. I've put my finger through the paper, I'm never gonna bite my nails. I think I'm running out of underpants, You'd better get some in the sales. (Chorus)

The Christmas Killer.

Another drink is in your hand his arm around your waist. He slips something inside your glass just as you turn away.  He say's he wants to take you home to keep you safe from harm. You trust him without question now you're feeling oh so calm.

(Chorus 1) The Christmas killer is waiting round the bend. His soul is broken, tonight may be your end. Death comes slowly, he comes slowly.

Your friends are calling out to you as you turn away and hide. The music pulls you closer to the beast that's by your side. Your careful plans have gone astray to go now would be drab, but soon you will be resting on the mortuary slab.

(Chorus 2) He seems so pleasant, his heart is filled with hate. He smiles so gently, taking your breath away. Death comes slowly, he comes slowly.

The Christmas killer is waiting round the bend. His soul is broken, tonight may be your end. He seems so pleasant, his heart is filled with hate. He smiles so gently, taking your breath away. The Christmas killer is waiting round the bend. His soul is broken, tonight may be your end.

Vindaloo Hole.

Merry Christmas, welcome to the Singe Rectum. I woke up stiff my head was blue. The meal we had was more than stew. I missed the spot hit number two. You know I won't forget this screw.

(Chorus) Vindaloo hole, stung my eye made me moan. I know I made you squeal, the pain I feel is real, so pass the Vaseline.

I put some bog rolls in the fridge. I never thought I'd end up in the shit. I'll finish off if that's ok, it might just take the pain away, I'll keep the chocolate logs at bay.

(Chorus)

I'm never going there no more. I've just let go upon the floor. I can't believe the smell as I go out the back door.

I should have picked the fish. (Chorus)



PLAYING ON THE GRASS © 2002 JOBO POOKS Cat No/FRJP6

As the name would suggest, a lot of fun was had making this album. A time of great laughter and piss taking was the order of the day. Similar style and genre to *Stick this in your pipe and smoke it.* 

This album is free to download for personal use only. If you wish to donate anything then please send £3 minimum to Zoe’s Place children's hospice here. (NB: I am not affiliated with Zoe’s Place in any way. It's simply my charity of choice)

Download Album: Playing on the grass. © 2002 Jobo Pooks: Flesenge Records. https://ln.sync.com/dl/3d9affaf0/aryuhvmi-dfqi2ycd-9vejy5gr-5mbvivar

Copyright notice: © 2002 Jobo Pooks. Cat No/ FRJP6. Unauthorised use of this album and its content is prohibited.

Tracks:

1. Here Again Gone... Watch Video Here

2. Stoners Jerk... Watch Video Here

3. Unseen Friends... Watch Video Here

4. Subexer

5. Hey Joe

6. Stroking the Moon

7. The Mountains of Muldoony... Watch Video Here

8. Shamans Gate

9. Sinkin Sand

10. Crystal City

11. Disgruntled

12. Seraphic Diabolus

13. The City Sleeps... Watch Video Here

Lyrics:

Here Again Gone.

I found myself being squeezed between a beam of golden white, the feeling was of fear but one of joy. I heard somebody calling through the clanking mist, I heard somebody crying it's a boy. I couldn't quite believe that I had made it, the first of many coming on that day. Swaddled and restricted I began to make it known I didn't like the fact I had to stay.

I knew the story well for I had made it, I knew about the things I'd planned to do. Then slowly things began to move away from me and I got myself caught up inside the brew.

I found myself asleep and I was dreaming, I didn't realise that it was true. I stood beside myself and tried to reason, I tried to scream out loud into the blue. The picture kept on changing and my eyes began to bleed, I saw so many that had passed away. I came upon a resting place and sat to wash my mind in the melancholy waters of the day.

But all the time that I was there a man was stood behind, I couldn't see his face behind the fog. The story was unfolding as I'd wished it to an I woke up and continued with the slog.

I came upon a priest and he was weeping, his children had gone out into the night. A nightmare that was forming washed away the peaceful drapes, the priest began to push me to the fight. I waved my hand and sent him to the desert, I told him to believe his fathers lies. He beat me with a rod of wasted memories and said he would be back to burn my eyes.

I found that I was growing old and ragged, I couldn't move as well as yesterday. The pain was made much worse by thinking of it as a friend in need of somewhere nice to stay.

Time does not move left or right or up or down or around. Time is like the feeling when you fall. Time will only catch you if you choose not to believe that time is running out I hear you call. Take me please don't leave me here don't let me waste away, don't bury me within the drifting sand. Take me to a place that reaches out into the void. Take me on a journey to your land. I had just arrived and I was leaving, leaving everything and everyone. Then just as I despaired I got the answer to the question that is answered when you're gone.

I am passed away I'm not Selene beneath the moon that let me see the way. I am back again now I'm Selene beneath the moon that lets me see the way. I am passed away I'm not Selene beneath the moon that let me see the way. I am back again now I'm Selene beneath the moon that lets me see the way. I make a wish to be once more forever within the thought that spins inside your head. I used to be the always and the never, I used to be alive and now I'm dead.

Sinkin Sand.

I've been down this road before. Case hardened by the times. Wasted on the table of missed chances. Fixed in a wish that wasn't mine.

(Chorus) Sinkin sand has got me, sinkin sand has pulled me down. Sinkin sand has got me, sinkin sand is all around.

Thinkin bout a resting house, a shady cool and slow place on the edge of town, where the gods will fear to go. The desert eats me alive, oasis none in this hell slip down below the surface, no tales to tell.

 Unseen Friends:

Faces in the fire, voices in the stars. My eyes look to the future now, the silver cord is born. The gentle rush of floating. The reeling in of time. The beam I have to travel. The lifetimes that are mine.

In feelings that are nameless, the tales unfold as one. Tomorrow's news is yesterdays in the place where I come from. We ask that you would seek us, our price is in your call. Our gift is your desire. Your freedom says it all.

Your strings we hold so gently, but not to let you fall. Our books are set in shafts of light upon the seekers wall.

I'm falling with the answer. I see the sound I touch. No fear lives inside me, no knowledge is too much. And back to join the living on this ball of hate and vice. Tomorrow I had yesterday, not once but almost twice.

Hey Joe.

Hey Joe, you don't have to go. Down below, where the demons go. Break free from the chains you hold. Still time, hear what you're told.

Hey Joe, you don't have to go. Down below, where the demons go. Still scene, page after page. Kept on fire, by your burning rage.

Hey Joe, you don't have to go. Down below, where the demons go. Break free from the ties that bind. Still time, seek and you will find.

Disgruntled.

Who is this, this wounded soul on a mission of revenge? A fool I say, or maybe no; could be a standard clown or maybe a plant by certain quarters. Needless to say this didn't work, was but a nit on a fleas tit. Time will tell and the story continues, on and on and on and on. In for the long haul with nowhere special to go. See you at the end.

Disgruntled it would seem. Sick? Well who knows? Say hi to your mom. Is she still taking the ugly pills? They certainly worked on you. But don't grieve, it's not to everyone's taste. It's just that some would follow the old axiom if you haven't got anything positive to say then keep it zipped. So there you go, my song to you. And on it goes, on and on and on . See you at the end.

Disgruntled it would seem. Sick? Well who knows? Say hi to your mom. Is she still using that red light? We all know where you come from. But don't grieve, it's not your fault. The best part ran down the inside of her legs, you were just what was left. And on it goes, on and on and on. See you at the end.



SPIRIT MADE MANIFEST © 2002 JOBO POOKS Cat No/FRJP7

This was to be the first of a trilogy but the other two didn't happen; that's The Flow for you... Who knows what will be in the future? Psycho trance.

This album is free to download for personal use only. If you wish to donate anything then please send £3 minimum to Zoe’s Place children's hospice here. (NB: I am not affiliated with Zoe’s Place in any way. It's simply my charity of choice)

Download Album: Spirit made manifest.  © 2002 Jobo Pooks: Flesenge Records. https://ln.sync.com/dl/f132a8df0/3qwpr5ks-ygxuxepa-3w2zyndq-43cbg732

Copyright notice: © 2002 Jobo Pooks. Cat No/ FRJP7. Unauthorised use of this album and its content is prohibited.

Tracks:

1. The Gap

2. Thought

3. I...................... Watch Video Here

4. Cosmic Soup

5. Into the Mix

6. Running Free... Watch Video Here



LLABLUUZLABEL © 2003 JOBO POOKS Cat No/FRJP8

This album; my final to date and a dark sojourn into the abyss that would reveal to me many truths. Psycho Trance. 

This album is free to download for personal use only. If you wish to donate anything then please send £3 minimum to Zoe’s Place children's hospice here. (NB: I am not affiliated with Zoe’s Place in any way. It's simply my charity of choice)

Download Album: Llabluuzlabel.  © 2003 Jobo Pooks: Flesenge Records. https://ln.sync.com/dl/d2028ccd0/ve4fwe2z-kbizyfx7-52bps8he-ifu3itjk

Copyright notice: © 2003 Jobo Pooks. Cat No/ FRJP8. Unauthorised use of this album and its content is prohibited.

Tracks:

1. Storms in Heaven... Watch Video Here

2. Llabluuzlabel

3. The Xexolian Vortex (part 1)

4. The Xexolian Vortex (part 2)

5. The Xexolian Vortex (part 3)

Watch The Xexolian Vortex sample Video Here

Lyrics:

Storms in Heaven.

Don't get me wrong there was a reason. The fire that burned within my soul. Was met by your belief in treason, now I’m the fool that pays the toll.

Before the cross your heart deceiving. The shadows gave their last embrace. We stepped across the bridge of evil. An angel born behind your face.

Long time ago and now the angel has led me in to sinking sand. But I can't bear to never touch you. To feel your flesh within my hands.

Your sickness born out of desire. Your wisdom gained by dark delights. Your beauty born of devils fire. That burns within your heart tonight.

Storms in heaven.......

Llabluuzlabel.

The lonely guide is sick. His path stretches out before him with no end in sight. He looks behind and sees his disciples."This way he beckons." They follow, seeing nothing but the lonely guide.

The lonely guide is sick. He has seen something ahead. A demon sits on a large black rock. "Talk to me" says the demon. "You are a demon," says the lonely guide, "you seek to take me from my path, along with my disciples." "As you wish" says the demon and disappears.

The lonely guide is sick. He turns and sees his disciples have gone. He turns again to find them up ahead. "This way" they beckon to him. He follows, seeing nothing but the disciples.

The lonely guide is sick. His path stretches out before him, with no end in sight. He looks ahead and sees his disciples. "This way" they beckon. He looks behind and sees the demon following. The lonely guide is sick.....

The Xexolian Vortex part 3.

Fine now we're smiling, slowly we fall. Wakes in the darkness, calls in the hall. Blindly we travel, floating alone. Child of an angel, rolling the stone.

Sick and tired as I watch from my grave. The last you'll see now the lonely remains. A walk-in soul awaits a call.

Watching now as I fall, as I fall.

Soon I will call you, stroking your hair. Stars in the heavens, wait for you there. Time is upon me, knowing you're near. Arms that will hold me, nothing to fear.

Sick and tired as I watch from my grave. The last you'll see now the lonely remains. A walk-in soul awaits a call. Watching now as I fall, as I fall.

See like a baby, wisdom is born. Move as the night train, rolling to home. Rising above me, all I have been. Watch for my angel, there in your dreams.

Sick and tired as I watch from my grave. The last you'll see now the lonely remains. A walk-in soul awaits a call. Watching now as I fall, as I fall.....

The Last Word.

Be all that you are in the now that you are; for all that is belongs to now and therein is your power. There is no fear in now. No death; only life. Beyond the spherical gate of now there is nothing. Seek nothing. Learn nothing. Embrace nothing; for the perpetual orgasm of now exists for you only when nothing is understood and takes its rightful place, within the spherical gate of now and your experience; your freedom is here only.

Nothing can be gained by seeking nothing through the teachings of others, but only through the experience of knowing that your power belongs to you through experiencing what you experience now within the spherical gate of now. To know nothing is to live now and to live now is to know nothing.

For some, now is a tiny flicker; a twinkle on the peripheral vision of consciousness; their power used and their lives constructed by others who rape their souls and force them beyond the spherical gate of now into the nothing, where they are forced to invent the past and future, and once there, the maze of misery and fear that masquerades as the joy of life.

They seek the joy constantly, not knowing that it exists for them within the spherical gate of now and refuse to accept that the dream they live is nothing; their fear of nothing feeding the beast that was created in the now, and by others who would profit through false teachings.

Your imprisonment exists in denying nothing, and in that denial your wings are clipped. The human animal knobbles itself from its first breath to its last, and limps through life a cripple; confused and bewildered, despite its outward appearance. Those that would doubt me have not the courage to seek, learn and embrace nothing, but continue to trudge forward blindly in their ignorance of the true nature of existence. Yes it's true; the fool knows nothing and is free......

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment